To Our Valued Customers
Chosen Bun are operating as usual, but with the increase in cases of COVID-19 across the U.K we wanted to let you know that the health and safety of our customers and team members is our utmost priority. We are in regular contact with health agencies for information and guidance and we continue to implement preventative measures in line with their recommendations. We have introduced daily communication with our store and leadership teams dedicated to COVID-19, to update on any new guidance from Public Health England as well as ensuring our teams are safe and well and supported at this time.
We have health and safety protocols in place, including;
- Training for Team Members and Delivery Drivers, with ongoing support and reinforcement on a regular basis
- Defined cycles for frequent cleaning and sanitising of targeted areas
- Easy access to handwashing facilities
- Quick response to spills, wastage and other situations
- Opening and closing cleaning procedures for kitchens, serving areas and other facilities
- Contactless deliveries – please leave a note when placing your order
Impeccable hygiene and operating standards are absolutely critical in our stores and the focus on this continues to be at the forefront of everything we do. Chosen Bun are proud of our 5* Food Hygiene Ratings across all 3 sites.
We know that our customer’s day-to-day lives are disrupted right now because of COVID-19, and we’re working hard to ensure we provide the very best food and service during this period whether that be through collection or delivery.
The situation is evolving rapidly and we will continue to monitor official guidance. We will keep this page on our website up to date.
Thank you for your support at this time.